Custard Creams One Shot
Inspired by the Classical biscuit from the U.K, it’s a creamy vanilla cream centre sandwiched between lovely crunchy biscuits.
THIS PRODUCT IS NOT READY TO VAPE.
Custard Creams One Shot
Custard Creams inspired by the Classical biscuit from the U.K, it’s a creamy vanilla cream centre sandwiched between lovely crunchy biscuits. It’s a divine flavour which is glorious after just a few days. Yet as with most Eliquids containing custards or vanilla it will continue to develop and we personally love the depth of the flavour from 3 weeks. Enjoy, we do! This is a all time best seller and we would recommend to any to try this!
Recommended steep time of : 3 WEEKS.
A 250ML One Shot Comes with 75ML of PG Based Flavourings & PG in the bottle.
A 500ML One Shot Comes with 150ML of PG Based Flavourings & PG in the bottle.
A 1 Litre OneShot Comes with 300ML of PG Based Flavourings & PG in the bottle.
Do you prefer the convenience of a Short Fill E liquid ? We offer all our flavours in ready mixed 60ML Short Fills you can find the Short Fill E liquid Here
NIC Shots / Nicotine
A NIC Shot is a 10ml bottle of e-liquid containing 18mg of Nicotine and NO flavourings. NIC Shots are perfectly ok to vape on their own but they are very strong and a bland tasteless.
- 10 18MG NIC Shots plus 600ML of VG would make 1 Litre of 1.5MG 70/30 Eliquid.
- 20 18MG NIC Shots plus 500ML of VG Would make 1 Litre of 3MG 70/30 Eliquid.
- 30 18MG NIC Shots plus 400ML of VG Would make 1 Litre of 4.5MG 70/30 Eliquid.
- 40 18MG NIC Shots plus 300ML of VG Would make 1 Litre of 6MG 70/30 Eliquid.
- 60 18MG NIC Shots plus 100ML of VG Would make 1 Litre of 9MG 70/30 Eliquid.
One Shot Guide
What is One Shot E-Liquid.
Mix your own e-liquid with One Shot Vape.
What is a One Shot?
A One Shot is to put it simply bottle containing the recommended % of the flavour (which is PG based) and PG. For example a 1 Litre One Shot will contain 300ML of liquid. This enables you to create a 70/30 E liquid with no tools or equipment.
The bottle is sized by the target amount, (1 Litre comes in a 1 Litre bottle. containing 300ML) meaning you will be able to mix your e-liquid straight in the bottle, so there is no need for extra bottles and mess.
If you use Nicotine add this first, we do provide you with a guide on this, to find out the correct values. Simply add your desired nicotine strength, then fill the bottle to the neck with VG (Sold here.)
You purchase a 1000ML One Shot of Blue Slush, if you were to use the NIC Shots we sell rather than your own 72MG Nicotine it would work out as :
- Blue Slush One Shot Eliquid
- Desired nicotine Strength of 3mg
You will need:
- Blue Slush One Shot E liquid (300ML PG & PG Based flavourings combined)
- 20 x 18MG NIC Shots Which are VG Based.
- 500ML of Vegetable Glycerine ( VG )